Monday, January 14, 2008

It Was A Great Weekend

My little San Diego sports head is just about to explode, but fortunately I survived the most fantastic weekend in life.

It started with a victory by my UCLA Bruins and continued to roll through victories for my NE Pats, my dad's KU Jayhawks, my SD Chargers, my mom's Duke Blue Devils and a loss for the stupid Cowboys. Throw in the Green Bay win and my partiality to the great Fav-re, and I couldn't have scripted better results. And on top of the good outcomes, I thoroughly enjoyed the sportsmanship of the games. Exciting, dramatic, nerve wracking... seriously, could it have been better?!!?

Oh, right, all of this was over by 8pm on either of the nights (just one more perk of the left coast) so I could sufficiently wind down for good night's sleep. And tickets for Padres Spring Training went on sale.

The sun is shining and I couldn't be a happier clam!

Happy Monday to you all!

3 comments:

  1. Who are you rooting for on Sunday? The Pats or the Chargers?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm cheering for the American people, who are all winners whenever the Pats and the Chargs play.

    ReplyDelete